This policy does not apply to other entities that we do not own or control or persons that are not our employees or agents.
1. Collection and Storage of Data
You can browse the thebestmakeupartist.co.uk site without having to provide any information. Once you have registered however, you will no longer be anonymous to us.
Our registration process requires a valid email address, physical address and a unique user ID and password. You may choose to provide us with personal information and if you do you expressly consent to us transferring that information to, and storing it on, our servers. We will transfer and store your information in a safe, confidential and secure environment.
We may automatically receive general information about you that is contained in our server log files, such as your IP address and cookie information.
We may collect and store the following personal information about you:
- Email address; Physical address; telephone number and other contact information.
- Transactional information based on your activities on the website (such as information on the type of services you require).
- Computer sign-on data, statistics on page views, information and statistics on traffic to and from the website (including the URL you just came from and the URL you go to next), advertising data, IP address, browser information and standard web log information.
2. Use by thebestmakeupartist.co.uk
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient and customised experience. We may use your personal information to:
- Provide the services you request.
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities and enforce the user agreement.
- Customise, measure and improve our services and the sites content and layout.
3. Our Disclosure of your data
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes. We will not disclose your information to third parties unless
- We obtain your consent.
- A service provided on our web site requires the interaction with or is provided by a third party.
- Thebestmakeupartist.co.uk is purchased by third party, who will then have access to the data held by us and will be able to use it in the same manner as we can.
Most cookies are "session cookies" , meaning that they are deleted automatically from your hard drive at the end of a session.
You are free to decline our cookies if your browser permits. However, doing so may interfere with your use of our website.
5. User ID
Your user ID is your access to the services on our website. Use only unique numbers and letters and do not disclose your ID to third parties. If you do share this information with others remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control over your ID remember that you may lose control over your personal information and be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your ID has been compromised for any reason you should immediately notify thebestmakeupartist.co.uk and change it.
6. Editing or Deleting your information
You are able to edit or delete the information in your account that you provided at registration. You may request deletion of your user account by contacting thebestmakeupartist.co.uk.
7. No Guarantees
We use standard industry practices including encryption, passwords and physical security to protect your personal information against unauthorised access and disclosure. However, as you are no doubt aware, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy we do not promise, and cannot guarantee, and you should not expect, that your personal information or communications will always remain private.